How AI is revolutionizing the mobile app industry
Artificial Intelligence has become a popular area of exploration in the business industry. Since then, its application has made its way into the mobile app industry and is becoming a success.
The rapid growth of smart applications and technologies means mobile apps have had to adapt to the ever-changing demands of their users.
But what is AI?
AI is an extensive branch of computer science concerned with building smart machines capable of performing tasks that usually require human intelligence.
For the mobile app industry, AI as opened a new world of possibilities and innovations. It helps to develop unique apps, fix complex issues and establish user interactions.
Not only that, but it's helping to draw actionable insights about users. Businesses are integrating AI with their solutions to delivery high quality, data-centric services:
· Drive a lot of user information
· Fix behavioural pattern issues
· Analyzing the user data pattern
· Draw deep insights about users
· Provide better user personalization
How is it revolutionizing the mobile application industry?
AI is an important contributor to the mobile app industry. Let’s take a look at a few ways AI is impacting mobile application development.
· It’s improving app performance by translating words in real-time, without having to rely on the internet.
· It’s building on facial recognition features by using an AI-based algorithm. This way, users can unlock their phones easier using facial recognition, even if their appearance changes.
· It’s enhancing visual search technology. Using AI-based solutions, users can take pictures of any product and it’ll tell you the details of the product without having to search the web for it.
· AI is being combined with the IoT to create personalized experiences for users. AI is tracking user behavior patterns, which improves mobile app performance.
· It’s enhancing app authentication. Along with blockchain and machine learning, AI is allowing developers to have a smoother authentication process. It’s being used to detect security threats such as malware and adware.
The impact of AI can be a significant differentiator between your business and your competitors. As the popularity of AI increases, we can expect to see more businesses opting for an AI-based approach to application development.